Friday, March 27, 2015

Bobblehead - Newest Christmas Gift Concept for Youngsters




As a teacher, I face a dilemma each and every Christmas. We have now this tradition that the class teacher needs to decide on the frequent Christmas present yearly for her class. The gifts are sooner or later funded by the college however the instruction is always to make them meaningful & unique for the youngsters. Also, there is a limitation on the price. Not surprisingly, I and my fellow teachers end up giving soft toys or chocolates every year. This yr, we decided to do something different. One of the teachers found this most recent Christmas present idea of customized bobblehead dolls on the Internet.

Children simply adore bobblehead dolls. I teach a kindergarten class and the little children actually try to imitate these bobblehead dolls a lot of times in my class. So, I am really excited about this latest Christmas gift plan. Here’s what I have thought - I am going to have the image of Santa on the bobblehead dolls for the kids of my class. And image is not the only way you can customize these dolls - you can also put your own messages.

This is the way I am going to create twenty different dolls for my students. Each of these dolls will have a personal message from Santa for these kids. I am going to use the names of the little ones and maybe the names of their parents on these dolls to create something unique for everyone.

I can’t wait to see the expressions on the faces of the young children when they receive these dolls. I am hoping that all of them will put these personal dolls by their bedsides. I hope their parents will appreciate this gift too. This 12 months Santa is going to gift them a bobblehead doll of him with a unique message for each one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment